Re: TSW Teensy 4.0 to NANO Adapter for the V6 (and software) #ubitx #v6

Jack, W8TEE

We already have a pre- and post-processor system coming out soon. They are part of the new Projects book that is being published by the ARRL. These are the projects in the new book:

Inline image

Jack, W8TEE

On Friday, January 10, 2020, 12:24:42 PM EST, Rob French (KC4UPR) <robert@...> wrote:

Jim, glad to see CAT is supported (a requirement for me!).  Does this (re-)release of the Teensy 4 adaptor support v5 as well?  I thought from reading the TSW website that the answer is yes, but wanted to verify.  I see a lot of talk about v6, but I've got a v5...

Still percolating in my mind how I'm going to play with the Teensy audio board on this... :-)

Rob KC4UPR

--
Jack, W8TEE