Re: New uBITX Ver. 6 Assembled Today

Neil Goldstein

just to throw my own experience in here, I was suspecting the mic was bad too, but I also didn't have a proper low power meter. This morning I found an old power meter with a 10W range and tested again. No power out on SSB. I also find the mic I used with my version 3, and I see about 4 Watts out with a hearty Hallooooo! Into the mic.

I'll take it apart this weekend and see what's up, but I also have 2 of the Pacific Antenna qrpkits mics to assemble and I hear good things about those.  I'll report back.

Sent from my Burroughs B7700 - Neil Goldstein, W2NDG