Re: Help with troubleshooting Bitx40 - no transmit. #bitx40help

Your problem seems to the mic connection. Check the wiring polarity if you are using the
supplied condenser mic element. One of the two solder points on the ,ic is visibly connected
to the mic elements body - that is ground (black).

The "swr flash" tells me your TX circuit is fine.

Raj

At 06/01/2020, you wrote:
I am a newbie, with my first build. Completed as documented. Rx works well. Even with minimal indoor antenna, I received station from 500 miles away. However when I attempted Tx on 50 ohm dummy or antenna the speaker mutes and my antenna swr flashes momentarily, but no TX indication on LCD. Please give this rookie some help.