Re: Manual for v5 #v5

The version is printed on the PCB as etching near the antenna connector!

Raj

At 02-01-20, you wrote:
I received a uBitx v5 (I think!) as a gift for Christmas. There was no documentation of any kind with it. Just a board and some parts in a plastic box. I find that a little strange, and in reading some of the older messages posted here, it appears that there should be an assembly manual. I believe it's v5 but I've got no way to identify it as the board does not have a version silk screened on it. I do not see any way to contact the manufacturer, and a google search sent me here for support.

I've very disappointed, and I'm just about ready to throw the whole thing in the trash. Should there be a manual, and if so how can I get it?