Re: [SoftwareControlledHamRadio] radio shack 62/36/2 .022" back in stock online

Jack, W8TEE

Thanks, Doug. I just ordered 3 rolls (free shipping!) as this is the best solder I've ever used.

Jack, W8TEE

On Tuesday, December 31, 2019, 10:42:16 AM EST, Doug W <dougwilner@...> wrote:

While this is not software related, I seem to remember a discussion about solder with the radio shack 62/36/2 coming up as the favorite of some.  I forgot I had set up a restock notification and just got the email that it is back in stock online.  I do not know if this is actually the same as the old stuff.  For those of us in the US, $7.50 for 1.5oz is not too bad.  Free shipping at $19 otherwise about $3.  This is better than the pocket paks of Kester 83-7145-0415 I've been buying.

https://www.radioshack.com/products/silver-bearing-solder?variant=20331827717

--
Jack, W8TEE