From: Jim Willis <jimwill172@...>
Date: 12/24/19 3:22 PM (GMT-06:00)
To: BITX20@groups.io
Subject: Re: [BITX20] Help with a v5 stuck in transmit.

Hi Hamp,

The first problem “sounds” like there was not enough current available from your power supply – so it turned itself off and then back on and so forth. This could be caused by a dead short condition during transmit or just current overload.

There is not enough info to troubleshoot the second problem.

What happens when you try and TX again?

73,

Jim KX4TD