Re: bitx v6 is here

Anthony Gomes

As I see under the hood it is still v5 engine. I am tempted of doing another homebrewing of V6 version from scratch, I might share the build process step by step via youtube if anybody is interested. I just need to buy 2.8 TFT display and build/buy a new Raduino, as I don't want to yank out anything from my existing v5 build as I want kept it for reference point.

Farhan ji one more thing (as I have mentioned on my original post #73506) I notice the ubitx v6 schematic is still showing the X7 crystal as 12Mhz, I believe it's a typo and not intentional.