Re: bitx v6 is here

Ashhar Farhan

I have added a morse reader already. I shall finish integration to the user interface soon.
Ill check the dhl option tonight. Do pass on any typos and mistakes. I pulled an all nighter and wrapped it up at 4 am.

- f

On Fri 13 Dec, 2019, 7:17 PM Gordon Gibby, <docvacuumtubes@...> wrote:
Excellent.   I sent photos to everyone (70) in our mailing list.   Looks like the version I want to get.   I am limited on time, repairing half dozen heathkit transceivers and working three amplifiers so having a CABINET and the nice display and everything done so nicely is extremely attractive to me.   I'll get one as soon as I can put together the $$ --- need to buy some 572-b's for the amplifiers.

Gordon

On Fri, Dec 13, 2019 at 8:17 AM Buddy Brannan <buddy@...> wrote:
Well….if nothing else, this upgrade should make it easier for a blind guy to build one of these :-)

Off to look at this update some more.

Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Email: buddy@...
Mobile: (814) 431-0962