Re: Anyone used the ELEKITSORPARTS digital interface board? Opionons? #ubitx #digital

Justin Phillips K5AXL

Almost there. Bag ties holding the funtronics board are temporary until I pick up more zip ties. I'll be running the in/out volume pots to a dual concentric pot in the rf/mic location on the case, so it's nice and clean and no extra holes. I ran the audio coax (which was incredibly PITA to work with for me also) to the key/mic/phones board that came with the case, rather than doing any soldering onto the ubitx itsself. I still need to work out some way to connect the usb shield, I want it to be detachable, as I'm trying not to have too much permanently installed or require de-soldering to remove.