Re: #ubitx #ubitx

Mike Short

I am trying to build this v5 for a blind ham in KS. I have too much going on right now. Is there anyone that could align/troubleshoot  this so that I can get it to the guy? I will pay for parts/shipping, etc.

Mike AI4NS

On Sun, Dec 8, 2019 at 17:42 Mike Short via Groups.Io <ai4ns.mike.spam=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
Oops. Not all in same folder. Works now. Now I have no audio. It never ends.

On Sun, Dec 8, 2019 at 15:49 Jack, W8TEE via Groups.Io <jjpurdum=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Do you have all of the source code files in the same directory?

Jack, W8TEE

On Sunday, December 8, 2019, 4:44:33 PM EST, Mike Short <ai4ns.mike.spam@...> wrote:

Still no success. Also, ubitx_v5.1 won’t compile. Get si5351lbx_setfreq
was not declared in this scope at

si5351lbx_setfreq(0, usbCarrier)

Also had to comment out
checkCAT(); for the same not declared in this scope.

On Sun, Dec 8, 2019 at 11:38 Evan Hand <elhandjr@...> wrote:
It has been awhile, but to the best of my memory it was less than 2 minutes.

73
Evan
AC9TU

--