Re: A minor bug in the ubitx circuit

KG5MG <kg5mg@...>

Ashhar,

Does this pertain to all boards of all versions?  I have a v5 I just finished.  All I need to do is make a power cord and a mic cable.  I haven't even applied power to the board, yet.
Do I need to make these alterations?

I have been inactive in amateur radio for over 10 years and just getting back into the hobby.  I don't have a spare parts box, unfortunately. I will need to order the replacement cap and resistor. Can you give specs on the SMD cap and resistor? I've never worked with them.

Do you anticipate any other alterations?  If so I will wait before ordering parts.

Hamp Yearwood
KG5MG