Re: ND6T/K5BCQ Automatic RF Gain Control aka "Kees" Board

KE2GKB

Hi Dale,
Not sure if anyone has a kee's board floating around but n8dah and I have made a drop in agc following the same schematic with a few improvements. Available for purchase over at our http://shop.kit-projects.com web-shop with over 400 of them sold!

I use it on my v3 and I love it.

Otherwise, nd6t's website has a how to make one using double clad copper board. If you want to get the materials :)

On Tue, Dec 3, 2019 at 10:19 PM Dale Hardin <joe.dale.hardin@...> wrote:
Anyone have one of the "Kees" AGC boards laying around in excess to your needs?  I have a uBitx V5 on the way and I want to install this board.  Since Kees sold around 450+ of them; (1)They must work. and (2) There must be a few unbuilt kits around.  Thanks in advance, Dale KS4NS
--
Dale Hardin, KS4NS
Elberta, AL

--