Re: Ordered A uBitx today

mm0bef@...

Thanks to everyone for all the advice. Its greatly appreciated. I ordered the ubitx on the tuesday and it arrived on the friday, the charges were a bit more tan i expected at £33 from dhl here in UK. I have built it stock and given it a quick test and all seems ok so far. Will fine tune the settings and get it in a 3d printed case when i get time and test it for a few weeks before doing any mods. The first mod will be the AGC circuit though im not sure which one to do but have time to think about it.
Thanks again for the replies

73
Brian
MM0BEF