Re: How to get rid of Local FM broadcast stations #ubitx

Adrian Chadd

hi! There are AM and FM filter kits you can place in the receive path.
(I'm hoping that the bitx v6 will have some jumpers on the rx path to
insert extra filtering..)

Are those stations super close to you?

-adrian

On Sun, 1 Dec 2019 at 15:05, <gdesplin@...> wrote:

I just wired up my v5 uBitx and have it on the table and have have an EFHW antenna plugged in. I am picking up two different loud FM stations, one is 97.7 and the other is around 104. When I unplug the antenna I can’t hear them. How is this solved? Or what might be causing this? I am new to both HF and kit radios. Thanks.