Re: CEC 5" Enhanced Nextion Files #images

Justin Phillips K5AXL

I used these two dc-dc adjustable buck converters, one tames my 13.8v supply to 12v for the ubitx, the other to supply 5v for the 5" nextion display. It's working well for me.

On Sat, Nov 30, 2019 at 7:30 AM Marty <martye@...> wrote:

Just put the .tft image on the SD, only one, put in, then power up, the display will do the rest, it will take awhile, then un-power, remove the SD card. If it reads too many tft try a different SD card

KD4HLV

On 11/29/19 1:32 PM, Ron wrote:
Need help with the CEC Nextion Enhanced 5" file.
I downloaded both the HMI and TFT ready to go file and no matter whether I compile the file
In the Nextion editor or use an SD card to install the TFT card I get a 1" image on the display.

Am I the only one seeing this or am I doing something wrong.
It is a genuine Nextion Enhanced display.

Am I doing something wrong or have the files been messed with?
Thanks for any help.
W4DNQ