Re: Unexpected Blowing of Fuses on Transmit

Harry,

I think a pin is broken and still connected. If the ground pin momentarily disconnects then the IRF
will draw high current and blow the fuse. I've seen stranger things!

Raj

At 01-12-19, you wrote:
Hi Raj,
That's interesting and I've seen your post regarding this from a day or two ago.
I can see the logic to what you're saying and I'm definitely going to have a look at them this afternoon - I just think it's strange that this problem would 'suddenly' occur? Or am I being stupid and this is something that would randomly occur?
Thanks again.
Regards