Re: CEC 5" Enhanced Nextion Files #images

Marty

Just put the .tft image on the SD, only one, put in, then power up, the display will do the rest, it will take awhile, then un-power, remove the SD card. If it reads too many tft try a different SD card

KD4HLV

On 11/29/19 1:32 PM, Ron wrote:
Need help with the CEC Nextion Enhanced 5" file.
I downloaded both the HMI and TFT ready to go file and no matter whether I compile the file
In the Nextion editor or use an SD card to install the TFT card I get a 1" image on the display.

Am I the only one seeing this or am I doing something wrong.
It is a genuine Nextion Enhanced display.

Am I doing something wrong or have the files been messed with?
Thanks for any help.
W4DNQ