Re: CEC 5" Enhanced Nextion Files #images

Murray Wills (ZL2IQ)

This is possibly a power supply problem. You need to power the 5” screen from a different power supply than the 3 line screen as it draws too much current. I used a $9 step down converter from 12v to 5v capable of handling the current drain.

73 Murray ZL2IQ

From: BITX20@groups.io <BITX20@groups.io> on behalf of Ron via Groups.Io <ron@...>
Sent: Saturday, November 30, 2019 7:32:02 AM
To: BITX20@groups.io <BITX20@groups.io>
Subject: [BITX20] CEC 5" Enhanced Nextion Files #images

Need help with the CEC Nextion Enhanced 5" file.
I downloaded both the HMI and TFT ready to go file and no matter whether I compile the file
In the Nextion editor or use an SD card to install the TFT card I get a 1" image on the display.

Am I the only one seeing this or am I doing something wrong.
It is a genuine Nextion Enhanced display.

Am I doing something wrong or have the files been messed with?
Thanks for any help.
W4DNQ