Re: For Sale: BITX40 and µBITX

MadRadioModder

Yeah.  Who is writing the CAT control?

MRM

On Nov 28, 2019, at 5:18 PM, Jack, W8TEE via Groups.Io <jjpurdum@...> wrote:

JackAl does not have CAT control, but since you have the source and lots of memory resources, there's no reason it can't be added.

Jack, W8TEE

On Thursday, November 28, 2019, 3:12:30 PM EST, Goran Skular <goran.skular@...> wrote:

I am waiting for a new ubitx.. ordered yesterday.

And soon I will order jackAl for it (orders are closed now).

I have some questions though..

Is it better to wait for an upgraded jackal with a new teensy?

Also, does JackAl provide both audio and serial cat control through USB connection (teensy can emulate more usb devices when connected to pc.. bit I don't know if it is supported with jackal fw)?

--
Jack, W8TEE

--

…_. _._