Re: Taa-Daa

Tom, wb6b

What a great bunch of new projects. Congratulations!

Authors always amaze me. Some can write more books in their lifetime than a person could read in theirs. In this case you have more projects in one book than I'd probably have time to build in years.

The projects look like they have found a good balance between being pure software projects and actual hands-on electronics construction. Providing both software and circuit theory education through building them.

Maybe the ARRL will up their data rate and publish you book a bit sooner. (We could hope.)

Tom, wb6b