Re: Anyone used the ELEKITSORPARTS digital interface board? Opionons? #ubitx #digital

Cory King

I went into the wiring harness so nothing is permanently soldered into the main board.  Both for TX and RX.  Not sure if this is the cause of the audio bleed through.  I might write the vendor and see what they think...

as for the CAT control, this board just passes it through to the Raduino over the USB cable.  It doesn’t do any CAT control itself.  You’ll need to use firmware that can do CAT (CEC firmware is what I’m using).  The Raduino emulates something like an FT-517 or something like that...