Re: PTT activates menu...

Biju Apkrcl

De VU2TDD

 This problem arises due to feedback from linier power amp. Keep away the PA and try

On Mon, 25 Nov 2019, 09:40 Russ KR0EHM, <russ@...> wrote:

I’m having exactly the same problem that I just noticed today but the is the first day I did some real SSB so held down the PTT.

I have the VU3SUA case but not the Nextion display. Do you have the case too? I read on another thread about the volume control being finicky with unintentional grounding because of case flex. I’m going to check that out on mine because I’ve noticed the volume control and mic cutting out on mine if I move it while it’s on.  I have a Uniden mic, the cheapo electret version from Amazon that fit the 4 pin CB XLR that came with the case.

if that’s not it then I hope for both of us my reply to bump your thread gets some attention!

here is the link to the other thread:
https://groups.io/g/BITX20/topic/59354776#72943