Re: Ubitx v6

Ashhar Farhan

Ciccio and others,
I must remind you all that if anyone (including Ciccio is interested), you can build and offer ubitx based radios on your own. the permission to do this is implicit in the license of the firmware and the open copy right of the hardware. this is an open source design. we started hfsignals because no one else was offering an SMD semi-kit.
- f

On Sat, Nov 23, 2019 at 8:04 AM CiccioSamui <Cicciosamui@...> wrote:
On Fri, Nov 22, 2019 at 02:44 PM, Mark - N7EKU wrote:
Good day Ciccio,

Your schematic image is still very small with low resolution.  Can you save it in a larger format (at least 1200 pixels tall) , or save it as a .svg image?

Maybe you can call it, "Ubitx vCiccio"   :-)

73,

Mark.
Mmmm.... Ok ok if you don't like it I can stop