Re: Anyone used the ELEKITSORPARTS digital interface board? Opionons? #ubitx #digital

Justin Phillips K5AXL

Roy,

I'm not seeing a manual, they have a YouTube video with a description of the installation. It seems fairly simple. The thing that caught my attention is the built in sound card and isolated USB to the raduino, meaning you can get audio and CAT on a single USB connection. I ordered one, hold my beer..

On Mon, Nov 18, 2019, 10:25 AM Roy Appleton <twelveoclockhigh@...> wrote:
Is there any kind of used manual with this product. The website has lots of fancy phrases and buzz words but I'm not too sure what all it's actually capable of doing?

Roy
WA0YMH

On Mon, Nov 18, 2019, 2:05 AM <jotukker@...> wrote:
I bought it but still have to built it in, so I can't say how it works.

Greeting Wim (PA1SW)