Re: Band pass filter

Preston

I hate to showcase my ignorance but what is a  1µH  and where do I get one?

Preston

G. Preston Parker

5704 E Aire Libre Ave Unit 1025

Scottsdale, AZ 85254

preston.azcpapro@...

480 499-5427  866 459-5242

480 499-5761 Fax

http://azcpapro.com

Help us improve by taking a short survey http://www.azcpapro.com/client-survey.aspx

On Sun, Nov 17, 2019 at 9:19 AM Lawrence Galea <9h1avlaw@...> wrote:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delimara_Transmitter

As I said, they originally had a 3 el vertical array on MW but one of the masts had collapsed when one of the parafil guys melted due to the high intensity field and collapsed during a storm .
Enjoy

Regards
Lawrence

On Sat, Nov 16, 2019 at 4:25 PM iz oos <and2oosiz2@...> wrote:

2.2mH is a large value. I guess its purpose be protection against statics. 1uH has is a low impedance at MW providing some highpass but maybe not enough in presence of a nearby station. Try it in any case.

Il 16/nov/2019 04:15, "MVS Sarma" <mvssarma@...> ha scritto:
Great. Simpler idea. Elektor sdr design by Burkhard Kainka  had 2.2mH inductor across antenna

On Fri, 15 Nov 2019, 11:25 pm Miguel Angelo Bartie via Groups.Io, <py2ohh=yahoo.com.br@groups.io> wrote:
A simple way to kill BC AM signals is using a 1µH or less in pararllel with antenna input....
Try ...

73 from py2ohh miguel