Re: Band pass filter

MadRadioModder

You might do a little investigating to see if there really is a loud station blocking your receiver before you invest in something you may not need.  The first thing I would try is just receiving off a long wire stuffed into the antenna port (NO TRANSMITTING!).  You’ll get a better understanding if the receiver is the problem that way.

From: BITX20@groups.io [mailto:BITX20@groups.io] On Behalf Of Preston
Sent: Thursday, November 14, 2019 10:22 AM
To: BITX20@groups.io
Subject: Re: [BITX20] Band pass filter

I am about 14 miles away.  I am in a densely populated area with a large apartment group next to our condo community, so I suspect there is probably a huge number of different electronic devices and there could be spurious emissions from them.

Preston

G. Preston Parker

5704 E Aire Libre Ave Unit 1025

Scottsdale, AZ 85254