Re: Are these output watt rating crazy?

Oh,

There's not much to do wrong, it's all up to the software!  But this program always seems to agree with the Elsie program by Tonne Software, so I think it's OK.  The values I am taking are from the v3 schematic -- I think the filters are still the same although arranged differently now.  I thought lots of people would have run these through a simulator program already; especially when investigating power variations it could be interesting to get some confirmation of the cutoffs and input impedances.

Cheers,

Mark.