Nextion 5" display noise #ubitx #nextion #noise

Justin Phillips K5AXL

I have a v5 uBITX in Sunil's 5" case with audio amp kit. Audio sounds just fine until I power the Nextion display. It's got a terrible buzz, and you can hear digital noises when the display changes, or when you turn the encoder.

I've run separate power for the display and the noise remains. I Also tried powering the display with a battery pack, the noise is just as bad. How do you get this noise out?

Also, my audio (when not influenced by the display) sounds very tinny and a bit high pitch, and it doesn't seem to change when adjusting the BFO much at all.. any ideas?