From: BITX20@groups.io [mailto:BITX20@groups.io] On Behalf Of Vince Vielhaber
Sent: Friday, November 8, 2019 11:32 AM
To: BITX20@groups.io
Subject: Re: [BITX20] OT - EMRFD

I got it but didn't join. Had he done it at groups.io I probably would
have, but I've never heard of the site he chose so I didn't, and
probably won't.

I did, however, download all the content from the emrfd group before it
goes away.

Vince - K8ZW.

On 11/07/2019 09:34 PM, Ken wrote:
Sorry to post this here.

Is there anyone here who belonged to the EMRFD yahoo group and was
contacted by a Andrea Baldoni to join his group?

Just wanting to find out if this is a valid group.

Sorry for the OT.

73

Ken VA3ABN
--