Re: Kit-Projects Restock Digital interfaces

Dennis,

 I have tried to mail them a few times and they have been either blocked or lost to the sock monster. I would post them via my site but opencart will not allow me to directly link pdf's or other files without a customer purchase (trust me I don't like it either and am looking for a better option). That said I have no issue posting them here DigiBuildNew.pdf is the current version.

If they still can't be downloaded I will post them to my blog site or mediafire.

David

 N8DAH
Kit-Projects.com

Shop is open!