Re: uBitx V3 low power continues

You're welcome Ted,

Good luck and I think short stints is a good idea too.  Take written or audio notes as you go, so you can note measurements and remember what you did and where you left off.

You might check the compressor too.  Perhaps it has a power problem or a level control or compression control got changed?

Regardless of the SSB and CW difference, it seems you still need to sort the overall lower power output.  So investigation of the PA power chain seems a good thing to do.  If it would help, I could dig out my rig (just moved) and do some 'scope and RF probe measurements of it.

Someone here may have already done that and made a list of measurements or taken 'scope pictures?

73,

Mark.