From: yrralguthri@...
Sent: Saturday, November 2, 2019 09:42
To: BITX20@groups.io
Subject: [BITX20] Downloading firmware

Are there files I can simply copy to a thumb drive and connect this thumb drive to the ubitx and allow it to update?

I'm not understanding the procedures I see on the ubitx sites on how to update the firmware.  I've just bought and wired a ubitx, it works, but I would like to update it to the KD8CEC firmware that works with the standard two-line display.