Re: homebrew ubitx PA #bitx20help #bitx40help #bitx40 #ubitx-help #bitx20

Dave Dixon

hi curt,
            G3PCJ Walford electronics here in the uk has  produced a linear,mine and a friends use a 5 watt qcx to drive it up to 45 watts on 40 using a pair of irf 510s.but can be made for any band..regards Dave.

On Sat, 2 Nov 2019 at 03:15, Curt via Groups.Io <wb8yyy=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Thanks Allison for clariying. Based upon the message title, I am thinking the application here is a homebrew project. As for the exact number of watts, well enough is involved that I imagine merely a good irf510 amplifier is being sought. I think I recommended the best one around that uses a printed board.

73 curt