Re: uBitx V3 low power continues

Curt

Ted

If this were my rig, I would suspect my own wiring before anything on the board. Yes been there sometimes. Lets check as much of the path from board to antenna connector as possible. Something might look soldered and may not be connected, yes I was there troubleshooting for weeks. Use your dvm to examine continuity,  both through and insuring no short. Next check the keying circuit. Power tends not to vanish like this on the board. Be patient,  the problem is there someplace. Limit your sessions to say 20 minutes max. Fresh eyes better at finding things, along with a dvm.

Curt wb8yyy