Re: uBitx CW transmit problem #ubitx-help #ubitxcw #cw

Evan Hand

Other than the straight vs Iambic key setting, I do not have any other suggestions.  It might be RF feedback as that as gotten me in the past.  I worked it out by using a dummy load vs an off center fed dipole.  The dummy load did not have the delay issue.

On the not activating the transmitter, the only way that I know of is to install a switch (or separate fuse as I have) on the PA power supply line. That would allow for using the side tone to practice sending.

73
Evan
AC9TU