Re: bitx40, sk

RCC WB5YYM

The bitx40 was therapy for me when I was diagnosed with a serious medical condition. I knew that through the time of treatment and decision making, I needed a project to keep both my hands and mind busy. The bitx40 was just "what the doctor ordered".  I actually bought a second intending to build it, but the uBITX came along and I purchased one of those as well. The second bitx40 was passed on to a friend, in unopened shipping paper. I credit the bitx40 with helping to preserve my sanity during some pretty tough times. Thanks Ashar Farhan.