#ubitx-help #parts #parts #ubitx-help

Brad, K7NNR

I am getting ready to order my first µBITx with hopes that it will be here in time to put under the Christmas tree.

This being my first build, I am trying to get everything ordered prior to Christmas so I can spend the weekend building.  I am planning on going very basic this go around and besides a power supply and case (https://amateurradiokits.in/product/universal-case-black-for-ubitx/) what other components/parts will I need to source?

It sounds like volume and tuning knobs will also be needed. I have read that these are not a standard size. Can someone provide any links to what I will need and the sizes.

Thanks in advance,

K7NNR