Bitx 40 radino

Tech Guy

I just ordered a radino dds board for my bitx 40 version 3 board. I received a radino dds with an 8 pin header on the top but a 16 pin sip header pin on the bottom (like the ubitx to plug directly into the u bitx main board). I assume that I need to give the dds 12v and gnd but what output pin is the dds output? My old bitx 40 has the two pin header for vfo input. I seem to have the new dds board that doesn’t have the 5 pin header on the bottom. It came without the 8 pin plug. Anybody know where I can get one? Mouser? Digikey? Thanks
-John N4HNO