Re: nextion 2.8 installation

HB9FIH

Dave have a look int the site. There is a vy nice description how to do step by step.
http://www.hamskey.com/2019/04/release-cec-firmware-v1200-for-ubitx.html?m=1

Erich

On Mon, Oct 28, 2019 at 11:23 PM, <dgclifford@...> wrote:
Hi men I  know i am a bit late to the party .I have finished  my ubitx   and it works a treat,  i also have the nextion 2.8 front panel and the nextion 2.8 unit. The question is where to start having never done much software work i feel at a bit of a loss, are there any step by step guides available that will take me through the process of installation and maybe update my software.  Should i get one thing done at a time or go for both in one session .Any views or help would be most gratefully  received  Dave C     GW0NVF