Thank you, Allard, for sharing your work.

I shall never understand this bias against CB radio. I do hope it only occurs in the U.S.A.

Donald, KB5PWL

On 10/27/2019 10:18 PM, RICHARD wrote:

WoW !  Now we have a real CB radio!

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: BITX20@groups.io <BITX20@groups.io> on behalf of MadRadioModder <madradiomodder@...>
Sent: Sunday, October 27, 2019 5:06:32 PM
To: BITX20@groups.io <BITX20@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [BITX20] #bitx40 New BitX40 firmware release with Roger Beep function

Ahhhh. The “CB” beep.

MRM

On Oct 27, 2019, at 7:34 PM, Allard PE1NWL <pe1nwl@...> wrote:

Hi,

I've just released Raduino v1.29, download it from https://github.com/amunters/bitx40

New in this release:
  • Added Roger Beep (NASA style "Quindar Tone" as used in Apollo missions).
PTTsense, RXTX and CWcarrier mods must be installed for this feature to work.
Press Function Button 7 times to toggle this function on/off.
It's OFF by default as some find it annoying. Others find it helpful in pile-up situations though.
Use responsibly!

Happy BitX-ing!

73 Allard PE1NWL

--