Re: Testing Crystal Filters maximum dbm

iz oos

Thanks Raj for pointing out that the output in the SNA mode is a safe -20dbm. What are the outputs in the SWR or PWR modes (I haven't used the PWR mode so far)? -20dbm would not deliver enough drive for the LO port of a typical passive mixer.

Attached you find an SNA test of a NOS 5.645Mhz Drake Blue filter matched with 1:9 Minicircuits transformers and about 10db attenuation. Not bad for a 50y old filter!!!