uBITX V5 not working PTT #ubitx-help

Varga Tamás

Hello all!

I would also have a quick question. I built an ubitx V5. My problem with it next is when I want to switch to trasmititng with the small micro switch nothing happens. If, on the other hand, I press PTT on a USB cable with Pocket RXTX software over USB, it switches to transmiting immediately.

My question is , is there any other place where the PTT switch is available besides the pin 5 of the contorls connector (ORANGE wire) and the GND (BLUE wire).

I would like to ask if I put a switch between the spindle pin 16 (T / R) and GND, would it work as a PTT switch?

That is, if you look at the PTT switch, the orange wire of the VFO panel and the 8 pin audio connector (blue wire) of GND. However,
if I short this then there is no switch to transmit. Measurements made so far: -GND, ie blue cable to orange cable in RX mode is 4.75V. when I press the switch, the high mark on pin 16 of the mainbord does not appear. Amin is also 0 V by default. - But if I use software PTT on my phone via the arduino CAT cable, it switches to 5V and goes to TX mode. I also include arduino switching. here is in PDF http://www.hfsignals.com/index.php/ubitx-wire-up/ My question is, where do you think I can take the PTT linkage off?
So do you think I could do an additional circuit or something to make physical PTT work?

Sorry, my English!

Tnx and 73's Tamas