Re: no rf output #bitx40help

Evan Hand

Did you purchase a case from another vendor?  If so, then which one, as they are wired differently and most likely is either a wiring issue or something with the add on boards the case supplier adds to the rig.

If installed per the stock wiring, then I would first verify that you are getting 12 vdc to the PA (brown wire on the 3 pin power connector).  If so, then I would verify that K1 is switching. and then K3.  I would also try CW mode to verify that it is in the PA part of the rig.

All of the above assumes that the receiver is working.

Good luck and welcome to the group.
73
Evan
AC9TU