µBITX : Try starting to build a new kit .....

Behiels Jean-Pierre

Evening Erich;

Thanks again for your kindly help instructions.

I was waiting for the multiband QCX but he is announced very early this year,but I wait and wait a long time nothing till today ??

I do have a lot of info now Erich.

I think I have enough to start with !!

Beginning like you say by building the standard µBITX himself and get him running hi ……

I can suggest you one big nice subject concerning a CW keyer addition,built the example from K3NG : https://github.com/k3ng/k3ng_cw_keyer

A great keyer with a lot of functions on it and easy and small addition to built.

I do have one built hier on the desk,witch I use with my other transceivers for keying them ….

I will sure follow your instructions to start with …

This is also a nice building kit but despite of all only for 3 hambands : http://www.kn-electronic.de/Bausaetze/QRP-99V.html

For that particular reason I choose for building the multiband µBITX !!!

With kindly regards Jean ON4AEF.

E-mail : ON4AEF@...