µBITX : Try starting to build a new kit .....

Behiels Jean-Pierre

Evening Erich,

First of all my big thanks for your first help and info’s around the µBITX subject.

The info about the NIXTION screens I could not direct find on HF signals,was this,or is this a available kit to order ?

All other things you presume I do have found.

I like to obtain a µBITX with a TFT screen on it,with all this nice information on it like S-meter and signal bandscope and so on ..

I do have to change from standard µBITX software to another version to obtain those features I understood well ?

I do have to find a lot and to read before I can start.

But I already can start to buy the Standard µBITX kit from Fahran on www.hfsignals.com

Despite I do have receive poor respons from other builders concerning my question and E-mail,about starting with this nice project..

I hope I can finish it all in good order …

I just have found this website where is a lot on : http://ubitx.net/

I hope this will help me further on the way to start build the kit…

With kindly regards Jean ON4AEF.

E-mail : ON4AEF@...