Re: uBITX v5.1 and uBITX_Manager_V1.11 problem

pd0zz@...

Thanks for this info!
It works now with the CEC 1.20 software... Next step AGC...  and nexion 3.2 or somewhat bigger... and CAT-control... perhaps an arduino powered tuner..
Ohw, wait, what about portability? A 4S lifepo battery seems more adequate.

Op 18-10-2019 om 12:01 schreef Herman Scheper:

At home now.

Look in next link. With this information it works for me……

http://www.hamskey.com/2018/01/how-to-upgrade-ubitx-firmware.html

Hart.groet,  Herman Scheper PA0BAB