Testing Crystal Filters maximum dbm

iz oos

I am a proud owner of Antuino. I think it delivers around +10dbm in SNA plot function (correct me if I am wrong) at the RF out and at RF in on SWR plot function. Even if it shows - 20db on the plot. I have seen specs of crystal filters suggesting a maximum level of - 10dbm. So around 20db attenuator should be carefully added between the the Antuino and the crystal filter. Is this correct? I have seen however a datasheet of a crystal filter saying -10dbm max, however +16dbm for less than 10 seconds. So I am a bit confused on how to test safely crystal filters with an antenna analyzer or Antuino.