Attach G4HUP buffer to underside of uBITX PCB? #ubitx #sdr

Rob French (KC4UPR)

I'm looking to install the G4HUP buffer similarly to this: https://groups.io/g/BITX20/message/54410

What I'm thinking I'd like to do, is use double-stick tape to attach it to the underside of the uBITX PCB, assuming I'm able to keep the RF input line to the buffer short enough (<5 cm is what the install documentation says, I believe).  My question is, will this (having it attached directly to the uBITX PCB bottom) have any adverse RF effects on uBITX receive?  (I know it shouldn't affect transmit, since the buffer will be powered off during transmit.)  I am not using this as a replacement for my uBITX receiver, but rather as a panadaptor output, so I don't want to muck up my RX!

Thanks!
Rob KC4UPR