Re: Reset Raduino - How

Clark Martin

One of my goto tools is a logic probe.  It’s 30-40 years old, the LEDs are a little hard to read at times but it still works great.  It would quickly diagnose a problem like this by testing each pin of the encoder as I turn the knob.  The encoder A&B lines would show high - low - high… transitions and ground would stay low all the time if it’s working right.  You can do it with a DVM but the logic probe makes it far easier.

Clark Martin
KK6ISP

On Oct 20, 2019, at 10:54 AM, Curt via Groups.Io <wb8yyy@...> wrote:

If turning knob no longer changes frequency and the display, first I would wonder if it still has electrical contact via that inter board connector, possibly it is no longer properly seated. Try jiggling it to see if function is restored. Next likely may be a solder joint in the path has failed. Turning off dc power should take it back to a default condition,  showing perhaps the issu is not within the raduino.