Re: Reset Raduino - How

MVS Sarma

At times I forget to plug in the digital 8 way plug. If such is the case by mistake, no woner encoder is not connected.

Secondly, the op needs to check ground connection of rotary encoder for possible dry or break.

On Sun, 20 Oct 2019, 11:25 pm Curt via Groups.Io, <wb8yyy=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Luke

If turning knob no longer changes frequency and the display, first I would wonder if it still has electrical contact via that inter board connector, possibly it is no longer properly seated. Try jiggling it to see if function is restored. Next likely may be a solder joint in the path has failed. Turning off dc power should take it back to a default condition,  showing perhaps the issu is not within the raduino.

Curt